Caulking the cracks and gaps on your home’s exterior can have a significant impact. A well-done caulking job can help prevent heat loss, stop drafts, and keep debris and moisture from filling exterior cracks.
Professional exterior caulking services can help save you money on energy bills during months of extreme weather. Omega Renovation offers expert caulking services in the Toronto area. Call us today or get a free exterior caulking estimate online.
Benefits of Exterior Caulking
You may be surprised to learn how much a professional caulking job can benefit your home. Caulking exterior gaps and cracks can:
- Prevent moisture and water from entering the building envelope
- Decrease the potential for mold and rot to form in cracks and gaps
- Help decrease heat loss from inside your home
- Keep pests and insects from entering your home
- Contribute to additional weatherproofing of your home
- Make the exterior of your home look more polished
Most exterior cracks and gaps are obvious to the eye, but a thorough inspection will often reveal spaces between contrasting surfaces like wood and brick, glass and wood, and wood and metal. The experts at Omega Renovation know how to execute a comprehensive check of your home’s exterior to find all the chinks and fractures.
Why Get Professional Caulking Services?
An effective caulking job requires time, skill, and precision. Omega Renovation team applies these critical factors to every exterior caulking project. Our caulking process includes:
- Thorough sanding and scraping of the area
- Removal of any old caulk
- Brushing or vacuuming out of gaps
- A complete cleaning of the area with a specialty cleaner
- Thorough dry time
- Primer application
- Precision caulk application
- Use of the right caulk type for each exterior material
The Encore team uses professional applicators and specialized techniques to ensure a high-quality exterior caulking job.
Caulking Services in Toronto
When you need exterior caulking services in Toronto and GTA, call Omega Renovation. We have the right skills, tools, and materials to provide caulking services that can make your home more energy-efficient and improve its curb appeal.